We have a friendly uniform and stationery shop here at the school which is run for the benefit of the students and parents, and we make a real effort to keep the prices as low as possible.
The shop is open between 1pm and 3pm on Fridays in term time. The gate behind the staffroom will be open for students to collect orders from the shop during their lunch break, alternatively parents are welcome to visit the shop.
Orders must be placed on Wisepay by midday Thursday for collection on the following day.
If the items you have bought do not fit, please fold them as neatly as possible and put them back in the correct plastic packaging without removing any labels, hangers or tags. Place back in the bag in which you received your order, and fill in the refund form attached to it. Please bring the order back to the shop when it is open. Further refund information is included with your order.
Exchanges and use of the fitting rooms in the shop are not possible at this time. Please place another order for the size you need, and follow the refund instructions with your order.
Navy Blue Blazer with school logo*
Kilt in tartan plaid or school trousers in navy*
Navy blue slipover or plain navy blue long sleeved v-neck jumper (optional)*
White polo shirt with school logo (terms 5 and 6 only - optional*)
Plain dark coloured outdoor coat or jacket (not leather, denim or fur)
Plain black tights (not patterned).
Plain black socks (ankle or knee socks only - not over the knee).
Shoes - Plain black leather in a sensible style
PE shirt in school colours*
PE skort in school colours*
Black leggings and/or navy blue jogging bottoms*
White ankle/trainer socks
Predominantly white trainers (with non-marking soles)
Plain navy blue hoodie with School logo*
*Available for purchase through the school shop. In addition, second hand uniform is available to buy from the second hand store in the school uniform shop.
All clothing must be clearly named
In addition to wearing the uniform, students must abide by the following regulations:
- Students are expected to wear full school uniform to and from school daily;
- Skirts should be worn at an appropriately modest length (no more than 15cm above the knee when kneeling);
- Scarves must be removed before going into lessons/assembly/tutor time;
- No leggings to be worn in school other than in PE/Dance lessons;
- No veils or any item that covers the face to be worn in school;
- No jewellery except for one small earring to be worn in each ear;
- No other body piercing or ear stretchers;
- No visible make-up or nail varnish or any kind of tattoo (including temporary henna tattoos);
- Hair should not be artificially dyed in an unnatural colour or strongly contrasting colours;
- Hair to be tied back in practical lessons;
- Shoes must be a sensible style in plain black leather. The following are not permitted:-
- Canvas shoes
- Heels higher than 2.5cm;
- Trainers/Trainer style shoes
- Shoes with sports logos;
- Boots of any type (except when there is snow lying on the ground);
- Open toes, sling backs or pointed heels;
- Platform shoes.
Click here for the up to date uniform price list.
The shop has its own entrance and parking – Entrance B off Coolinge Lane.
It is difficult to spot when coming from the Sandgate Primary direction – we would recommend that you find the school main entrance, drive along Coolinge Lane towards Sandgate Primary, and look for the Entrance B sign on your left.
Second hand uniform is available, items range in price from as little as £2 to £7.
118 Sandgate Road